House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sanctuary Cove
Unbeatable Value-Schotia Island, Deep Waterfront - Sheltered HarbourProperty ID 1534758I challenge you to find a better waterfront opportunity in Sanctuary Cove.
My genuine sellers have priced this amazing home to sell: Situated on Sanctuary Cove's exclusive Schotia Island', where the average price for waterfront homes in the past year is over $3,600,000. The house has been designed to maximize the lifestyle benefits of its pristine waterfront location, and is an absolute must to inspect.
Architecturally designed to capture the breezes and natural light, on entering through the imposing double storey entry foyer it is immediately apparent that this stylish home exudes both quality of construction and sophisticated design.
This generous double storey home features approx. 595m²* of luxurious and functional space, that flows effortlessly between indoor & outdoor and formal & informal entertaining areas.
The ground floor has been designed for entertaining, imagine relaxing with family and friends as you enjoy the stunning waterfront views on offer from the substantial Florida (outdoor) room complete with outdoor BBQ overlooking the sparkling in ground pool; all complete with low maintenance tropical landscaping. Inside you will find an open concept kitchen dining and family room, and a separate home office and a formal lounge which has the flexibility to be used as a media or games room. The flexible design also includes dual master bedroom suites on either level to ensure that the home can easily accommodate the needs of its new owners, whether they need dual living or they simply enjoy the option of predominantly residing on the ground floor.
Our motivated sellers are moving on, and are offering this very special residence to the market.
• Thoughtful design and construction, high ceilings, generous room sizes and lots of light all features synonymous with the quality you would expect with a Roth built home
• Impeccable finishes throughout and fastidiously maintained by the current owners
Ground floor features :
• Very spacious gourmet kitchen with Miele appliance
• Main living area includes fireplace, wet bar and bespoke cabinetry
• 2nd master suite or guest room to the water
• Formal double storey entry with polished timber floorboards
• Large executive study at entry
• Separate formal lounge which could be used as a media or games room
• Large screened Florida with BBQ & superb views
• Fully fenced pool on the water's edge
• Garaging to accommodate 3 cars plus buggy
• Superb water views from all entertaining areas
First floor features:
• Opulent Master suite with spa, balcony & very large walk in robe
• 3 further generous waterfront bedrooms plus option to create fifth bedroom for larger families
• Separate lounge or kids retreat on first floor
• Stunning wide water views and mature low maintenance landscaped gardens
• Fully fenced 845m²* waterfront block featuring panoramic views across Harbour Four
• 24/7 land and water security, fully ducted air-conditioning, vacuumaid system, loads of storage throughout and DLUG
• All of the lifestyle benefits of lifestyle, security, community and unrivalled facilities that you can expect from Sanctuary Cove; arguably Australias premiere integrated residential resort.