House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Sanctuary Cove
Firb Exempt Hill Top Home on Large 1457m² Fabulous North East River ViewsProperty ID 1505992Ideal for dual living or as a substantial family home.
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac with central private park.
Perfectly located only a short walk or buggy ride to the Sanctuary Cove Village and Marina.
Enjoy the outdoor living and level garden that the extra large block provides.
This home is a must to inspect if you are looking for a home with potential and security.
• Upper level includes substantial ensuited master bedroom opening to wide balcony with river views.
• Second ensuited bedroom looking onto established garden
• Separate formal dining room plus lounge and a large eat-in kitchen opening to the wide balcony with river views.
• Downstairs offers 2 bedrooms (including a second master with ensuite)
• Office overlooking the pool and river views
• Kitchen opening to covered terrace, gardens and pool
• Open plan lounge/ dining with access to covered entertaining terrace
• Level lawn and good size swimming pool
• Established citrus garden, mango, mandarin, kaffir lime, guava, orange and lemon trees
• 24 hour back to base and active security on land & water
• FIRB approved (All buyers able to purchase without government approval)
• Contact agents for access to residential area
ABOUT SANCTUARY COVE
Located at the northern end of the Gold Coast, set among 474 hectares, Sanctuary Cove is Australia's premier, fully integrated master-planned residential community. Sanctuary Cove offers an unparalleled and unique lifestyle combining diverse residential living options with world class community, leisure, amenities and infrastructure.
Nowhere else will you find a residential gated community that can boast as having 24 hour active security on land & water, a Country Club with two championship golf courses; four harbours; 293 berth marina; extensive Recreation Club (pool, gym, tennis courts); parks; children's playground; bocce fields; a marine village with restaurants, cafes, specialty stores, medical center, pharmacy, post office, bank, hairdressing salon, day spa; plus an InterContinental Hotel with its own saltwater lagoon pool accessible by residents.
Sanctuary Cove is home to a well balanced demographic including young families, executives, empty nesters and retirees. There has been a sharp increase in young families now calling Sanctuary Cove home as more and more parents are discovering the magic behind the gates where children can enjoy a safe and active out-door lifestyle.
Sanctuary Cove offers a diverse and affordable range of living options including free standing homes, town houses, villas and apartments on either dry block, park front, golf front or waterfront allotments.
Sanctuary Cove is only a 50 minute freeway drive to Brisbane CBD and international airport; 40 minutes to Gold Coast (Coolangatta) Airport; 15 minutes to Helensvale and Coomera train stations and 25 minutes to the famous Gold Coast beaches.
An integral part of the Gold Coast home of the 2018 Commonwealth Games.
It's not until you have called Sanctuary Cove home that you can truly understand and appreciate the unique lifestyle it provides.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.