- About this property
- Explore Samsonvale
Sold! By the Brett Crompton TeamProperty ID 1755338Set on a beautiful, usable 5 acre block of land surrounded by evergreen mountain ranges, this immaculately presented Garth Chapman family home with a touch of Hampton's style interior will sure to impress.
Offering 5 bedrooms in total, master including modern ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and a fitted out walk in robe, the family bathroom has a huge shower and floor to ceiling tiles and the guest room (5th Bedroom) could be also used as a games room; it has a large built in bed, modern bathroom and direct access outside.
The huge open plan living room surrounds the stunning kitchen which boasts a mixture of Granite and American Oak benches, soft close drawers, servery to outdoor patio, Smeg 6 burner cooktop and electric oven plus a Miele integrated dishwasher.
When you are entertaining guests, you have the option either under the large covered patio or the open pool area. This allows you to enjoy it all year round and be the envy of all your family and friends.
The 5 acres is ideal for running horses; with a flat grassed arena, excellent bore, surrounded by mature gardens, stunning Pine trees plus an array of fruit trees. The kids even have their very own cubby house only a short distance from the house making it easy to keep an eye on them at all times.
Additional property features include:
- Ducted air conditioning
- 9Ft ceilings
- 3 quality bathrooms plus powder room
- Beautiful Timber French doors and timber windows
- LED lighting
- Modern laundry
- Gutter guard
- 7m x 7m powered shed with extra high 2m x 3m awnings
- Tank water
- School bus stops close by
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Sandstone tiling around the wide verandas
- 10m x 5m in ground pool with solar heating provision
- 3 paddocks, electric dog fence and dog fencing
- Electric hot water
- Approx. 11 minutes to Samford Village
- Approx. 5 minutes to Mount Samson Primary school
My sellers have purchased elsewhere and their instructions are clear; this house is to be sold before Christmas! The race is on, who will be the lucky buyer to secure such a remarkable property.