- About this property
- Explore Samford Village
This Iconic Samford Landmark Could be YoursProperty ID 1659412This Iconic Samford Landmark could be Yours
Operating as The Samford Restaurant from 1979 this fabulous old house once belonged to a local family. The current owner remembers walking in the front door and speaking to The original owner about selling the property to them for a Restaurant. With its Main St location and Samford Creek forming the Northern boundary of the property it soon became a favourite venue for locals and out-of-towners.
Samford itself is located close to the city, but feels a world away with its rolling hills, wide, open spaces and country charm. Samford has managed to maintain a buzz around its caf scene, so you'll find yourself wanting to linger longer for a second coffee before wandering next door to the local produce shop for some of Samford's freshest food. You'll be keenly aware of the community vibe in Samford, with real country hospitality around every corner and over every hill.
Samford's welcoming atmosphere, natural beauty and proximity to both Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast make it a great place to stop for the day, night or even longer. Many a day tripper has found themselves wanting to make a life here with so many eclectic things to do in Samford and its surrounding areas.
And now all this could be yours:
- Main Street frontage
- Stunning border with Samford Creek
- 120 seat restaurant space including the undercover patio area at the front
- Alfresco creek side dining area shaded by mature trees
- Fully equipped Commercial Kitchen
- Cold Room and Dry Store
- On Premise and Off Premise Liquor licence which is transferable
- All cooking equipment, cutlery, crockery and glassware as is where is
- Timber tables and chairs, benches and stools as is where is
- Asbestos has been removed and the building has been rewired
- IM Available upon request
Don't miss you chance to own a piece of Samford history.