House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Samford Valley
Owner Liquidating All Assets - Must be Sold!Property ID 1199540Owners Committed Elsewhere.
Classic charm contemporary living street appeal
Located at the end of the most sought after acreage cul-de-sac in the Samford Village precinct of Samford Valley and surrounded by properties of equal stature, this custom designed and master built residence is built for family living with comfort, classic style and practicality. Positioned in an elevated position at the rear of the block on a completely usable 4.28 acres, the owners have created an impressive property whilst also capturing the beautiful scenery of the surrounding mountain ranges and captivating sunsets. The property also lends itself to those with an equestrian outlook.
- Stroll to the shops, school, restaurants or Samford Hotel
- Backing onto walking/horse trails with kilometres of tracks to explore (direct access to the Village precinct)
- Elevated and 100% usable land, high and dry location
- House, pavilion and shed are all council approved
- 3 Phase power
- Large 3 bay shed
- Quality ducted air-conditioning
- Massive entertainment pavilion overlooking the private in-ground pool, watch a movie whilst enjoying a swim
- Enjoy the views out to Mount Glorious, Mount Neebo, Camp Mountain and Mt Coot-tha, the crisp colourful sunsets are simply breath taking
The custom floor plan was designed with the family in mind, offering 4 large bedrooms: the master includes a reading room/sitting area with a spacious modern ensuite and large walk-in robe, the second bedroom has an ensuite and walk-in robe as well as a private entrance and courtyard. There is also a 3rd family bathroom with a separate toilet, plus a large laundry, home office, separate dining room & formal lounge/media room. Complementing and in addition to the above is a huge open plan living areas include a rumpus & family room with a stunning recently remodelled kitchen which includes Granite benches, large walk in pantry, Germania gas cook top, new Eaumatic dual oven and a Smeg dishwasher.
The quality throughout is commercial grade and high end. This includes stunning Forrest Red Gum flooring, new quality carpet, French doors in every room, 9ft ceilings, zoned ducted air-conditioning, upgraded lighting, louvers, tinted glass and 3 phase power.
When entertaining family and friends you have the choice of more intimate dining on the gazebo area of the living room which enjoys a view over the entire block and pool area whilst capturing the mountain vista or utilise the ultimate entertaining pavilion which is 9.1m x 7.1m. The entertaining pavilion looks over the pool area whilst still enjoying the mountain backdrop and includes; Merbau decking, Marble bench tops, a full BBQ with stainless steel range hood, fridge, flat screen TV, cafe' blinds, commercial grade louvers and a separate water tank for convenience.
The resort style in ground pool is completely private and is perfectly incorporated into the entertaining pavilion offering comfort for keeping an eye on the little ones, room for sun baking or simply a relaxing back drop all year round.
Being approximately 625m to the Village precinct which includes local cafes', restaurants, parks, and the Samford Hotel, you would have to agree that properties of this character, location, size and convenience are extremely rare to find.
Additional Property Information:
- Built by the renowned Everton Homes in 2001
- Huge 3 bay shed with power (double bay with work shop)
- Prime spot for a dam
- 2 large paddocks
- Fully dog fenced
- Sealed bitumen driveway
- Quiet and elevated cul-de-sac positioning
- Backing onto horse trails/walking trails
- Rear fenced court yard off guest room
- Bottled gas point to Gazebo
- Double lock up garage with remote entry
- 3 phase ducted air conditioning throughout
- Double front door entry
- New master bedroom ensuite includes; dual vanities, heated towel rail, large rain maker shower and a separate toilet (the ensuite is open plan and is of generous proportion)
- 50000 ltr (approx.) water storage for house and plus 7000ltr tank for the Entertaining Pavilion
- 280m from South Pine River (amazing place for the kids to explore)
- Samford Valley State School 1000 metres 10 minute stroll (Pub is about the same!!)
- 545m to School bus stop
- Samford Steiner School under 4 minutes' drive
- Ferny Grove Train Station under 10 minutes' away
- Brisbane CBD 19km away
This immaculately presented home is truly one of a kind; I challenge you to find another property so close to the Village of this calibre and acreage size.