- About this property
- Explore Sadliers Crossing
Sold by Amie PalmerProperty ID 1533513You Won't Believe The Amount Of Space!
This renovated, character home with split-level living and plentiful living space offers the best mixture of location and lifestyle. The owner's wishes area clear - they have committed to selling this adored home after many years. We can guarantee you fall in love with this charming residence after an inspection and a lazy drive around the neighbourhood to confirm the quietude and convenience of location.
• 5 large bedrooms - 2 upstairs, 3 downstairs
• Two sun-rooms upstairs - one may be easily used as a large study/nursery for main bedroom
• Wardrobes for storage
• Huge bathroom upstairs with separate wash room, second bathroom downstairs
• Multiple living areas - Large living area upstairs plus open plan kitchen, second large living area downstairs with direct access onto outdoor patio
• Polished floors
• Intricate ceiling designs with chandeliers
• Freshly painted
• Plenty of windows to capture the breezes
• Feature archways over doors
• Leadlighting on doors and windows
• Large back deck
• Rain water tanks
• Hedging for privacy
• Surrounded by high end renovated homes
• Conveniently located across from Primary School - always plenty of parking plus huge oval
• 2kms* to Ipswich CBD
Easy access to major transport corridors, shops and other conveniences
Please contact the agent to arrange your inspection.