House for Rent
- About this property
- Explore Runcorn
Great Family Home with Dual Street Frontage in RuncornProperty ID 1840309Looking for a great family home that is fully fenced for privacy and can accommodate up to 4 cars, storage for the boys toys, caravan or boat, then this is a must on your inspection list.
A feature of this property is that it is of walking distance to Warrigal Road State School and Runcorn High School and a massive park across the road.
• Huge lounge room with bay window, air conditioning and ceiling fan;
• Great sized meals area;
• Modern chef-style kitchen with gas cook top, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space;
• Spacious air-conditioned main bedroom with ensuite, double built in wardrobes and ceiling fan;
• Main bathroom has separate bath tub and shower;
• The other two bedrooms are located at the other end of the house and both have built ins, ceiling fan and 1 of the bedrooms is air- conditioned;
• Good sized laundry with bench top and cupboards;
• 2nd toilet off the laundry;
• There is a second drive way with a covered carport, which could be used as a pergola;
• Massive tandem shed with power, which would be ideal for a handyman or car lovers;
• Rain water tank;
• 1.75kw solar power system to help with savings on electricity;
This property is conveniently situated in a great location, massive cricket fields across the road, close to public transport, shopping centres, Runcorn swimming pool and schools. This property has so much to offer and will not last long on the rental market.
To view please call the Ray White Eight Mile Plains Rental Department on 3340 1999 to book a viewing.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.