- About this property
- Explore Runaway Bay
Motivated Vendor Retirement Village AwaitsProperty ID 1718832Very rarely do properties in this location come onto the market. Located in a quiet Cul-de-sac position in Runaway Bay with direct bridge free access to the Broadwater this property deserves your immediate attention. The property is located on a 782m2 block with approximately 64 feet of deep water frontage 300 metres from the Broadwater. The astute property investor will appreciate the quality of this asset which can immediately welcome a new family,landbank, renovate or detonate to make way for your new home.
Features of this property include
• 782m2 land bridge free position
• Approx. 64 feet of deepwater bridge free waterfront
• Approx 300 mtrs by boat to the Broadwater
• Broadwater Parkland at the end of the street
• Boat Ramp 200mtr's away.
• Large 3 Bedroom family home master with ensuite
• Formal lounge with fire place
• Formal dining
• Open plan kitchen / family room
• Large rumpus room could be made into additional bedrooms
• Outdoor entertaining area
• Side access for caravan or boat storage
• Double lock up garage
• Handyman workshop
• Separate sewing room
• Walk to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre
• St Francis Xavier school within walking distance
• 15 Minutes to world famous beaches
• Air- conditioning to family room and master bedroom
Do not delay and call Leo on 0414 810 495 for your own private inspection. This home will be sold.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.