House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Runaway Bay
Bridge Free North East to Water Family Home in a Quiet Cul De SacProperty ID 1526696Ideally located in a quiet cul-de-sac this spacious 54sq waterfront is ready for you to move in relax and enjoy.
With plenty of room for the growing family this five bedroom home offers bridge-free access to the Broadwater and plenty of room for entertaining on this 930m2 block.
Standout features include:
* 5 double bedrooms all with built in robes and ensuited
* Fully fitted whork from home office
* Upstairs separate media room or could be used at a 6th bedroom if needed
* Quality sandstone flooring throughout the family living area with an open-plan kitchen
* Undercover outdoor entertainment patio with built in BBQ
* The separate formal lounge and dining room enjoy a cozy open fireplace in the cool winter months
* 3 car lock-up garage room for a caravan, motorhome , jetski trailer
* Fully fenced and tiled sparkling pool
* Low-maintenance gardens with spearpump and watertank
* Floating pontoon with power & water
* This energy efficent home also features 5kw solar system and solar hot water.
Call, SMS or e-mail Tony Sutton-Yeomans today to arrange your private inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.