House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Royston
Huge Quality Masterbuilt Residence on 20.3 Glorious Acres!Property ID 1446326This superbly presented, magnificent home is well set on a ridge for ultimate privacy away from the traffic distraction. Perfect for the family lifestyle and horse lovers alike.
Presenting an excellent opportunity to purchase this huge quality residence, it boasts large open plan living areas with a quality kitchen, huge butler's pantry, 90cm gas cook top plus lots of bench space, easy access draws and overhead cupboards. Two large glass sliding doors open to the massive entertainment area with outdoor kitchen including gas cook top.
- Massive theater room with built-in bench cupboards, projector, screen and wired sound system
- Large King size bedroom with built-in dressing bench top, central bed with overhead built-in and side tables plus an extra-large en-suite and walk-in robe
- Another 3 King size bedrooms (one with huge walk-in robe)
- Office could be used as another bedroom
- Fully enclosed large party/entertainment area with split air conditioning and wired sound system, could possibly become a granny flat (subject to council approval)
- Massive laundry with 2 benches, overhead cupboards and huge storage room
- 9ft ceilings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning (5 zones)
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- Fully security screened (all doors and windows)
- Beautiful concrete in-ground pool
- Completely concrete path all around the house
- Large spring fed dam with petrol pump feeding water tank and two water troughs, plus a second dam at the far back of the property
- Front remote electrical gate
- Heavy duty concrete driveway to house and shed with lots of parking and maneuvering space
- Powered high clearance 6m x 6m shed plus triple caravan carport
- 6 x 5,000 gallons of rainwater tanks
- 5 kW inverter and solar power plus solar hot water
- Fully fenced 7 paddocks plus wide lane-way (split post and four barb wires)
- Holding yard and loading ramp
Properties of this potential are very rare and don't last long, this is a must see! Call Jose today to book an inspection (only by appointment).
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.