- About this property
- Explore Rocklea
Flood Free :: 809m² Block :: Returning $430 PwProperty ID 1693076Presenting fantastic value, splitter blocks are in high demand and this one simply will not last long at this price. This is your golden opportunity to secure an exceptional investment property for land banking, while offering future subdivison potential. Situated only 9km from the Brisbane CBD, you will be hard pressed to find better valued 809m2 blocks under $500,000 this close to the CBD. Freney street is currently being transformed with older homes coming down and modern new homes being constructed.
Offering an original post war home, currently tenanted for $430 per week, with 2 spacious bedrooms and a generous lounge room and tidy bathroom.
- Flood free in 2011
- Modern renovated kitchen and lounge room
- Well appointed bathroom
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with built in robes
- 4 Door Shed in back garden
- 809m2 of flat flood free land, potential subdivision opportunity
- Dimension: Approx. 14.3m Frontage x 56.7m Length
- Post war, free from demolition restrictions
The location of this property is exceptional, with the bus stop on your doorstep and Salisbury Train Station less than 10 minutes' walk. Situated close to Griffith University & local schools all being 9 kms from the CBD.
The owners are serious, this property must be sold.