House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Robina
Peacefully Quiet in Bustling RobinaProperty ID 1546750It is my pleasure to introduce this immaculate, low maintenance home in a delightfully private and quiet cul de sac across from the park. This home is perfect for busy couples or retirees with easy living in mind.
- Spacious air conditioned living with stunning cathedral ceilings
- Modern extra large kitchen complete with Miele stainless steel appliances, stone bench tops, glass splash back and soft close drawers
- Spacious separate tiled dining area flowing to outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and access to a private courtyard
- Second queen size bedroom with access to the main bathroom
- Large laundry with storage and external access to clothes line
- Peaceful covered outdoor entertaining surrounded by manicured gardens & grassy yard
- Fully fenced yard with new colourbond fencing
- Double lock up garage plus garden shed
- Alarm system and security screens throughout
- Tinted windows and ceiling fans throughout
- New carpet throughout and vaccumaid
- Directly across from nature park
- Quiet location in a friendly cul de sac
- Rental expectation: $460-$470 per week
- Council Rates: $1,180 approx per annum
- Water Rates: $1,500 approx per annum
- Land size: 428m2
Enjoy walking distance to Robina State School, local shops, the bus is close by, and you are only a couple of minutes from Robina Town Centre with its world class restaurants, cinemas, shopping and entertainment facilities.
Robina Train Station - direct trains to Brisbane and the international airport
Robina Hospital and medical facilities
CBus Stadium - home of the Titans
Jupitors Casino and 10 minutes from beautiful Gold Coast beaches.
Phone Karyn to arrange an immediate inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.