House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Riverhills
Best Buy in the Centenary SuburbsProperty ID 1548189The owners are packing and moving NOW is your chance to buy a fantastic home in a quality location, at a very realistic price.
• Beautiful open plan living and dining areas with 60 x 60 porcelain tiles, opening to a large covered and paved outdoor entertaining area
• Three bedrooms, master with built-in robes, wall-mounted LCD TV/DVD combo (included in sale) and 2-way access to the main bathroom
• Kitchen, bathroom and separate WC were all renovated 4 years ago, and are in excellent condition. The kitchen features a Bosch dishwasher and a gas cooktop with electric oven
• Fantastic back yard for kids or pets, with a lovely flat grass area and raised garden beds at the rear
• Internal laundry with overhead and linen/broom cupboards
• There is an extra-long single carport attached to the side of the house, plus drive through to an additional 6 x 6 metre shed (with power and lights) which is half high-clearance carport and half lock-up garage/shed perfect for tradies or families who need lots of extra storage (camping and sporting equipment, tools, etc)
• Extras include a study nook in the living room, gas hot water system, security screens throughout, 3,000 litre water tank, and a large split system air-conditioner in the living room
• Beautifully located 570 sqm block, facing north east, in a quiet street and just a short walk to Express bus stop and close to local shops and Middle Park State School
• Rent potential around $460 pw, with strong demand from quality tenants for this type of home in this location
• Brisbane City Council rates approximately $321.95 per quarter, plus services
• This property was not flood affected in January 2011
Buyers who have been disappointed in this price range MUST INSPECT this lovely home you will not be disappointed!