House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Riordanvale
Rural Living at Its BestProperty ID 1713427Once you walk through the door of this beautiful home, you will quickly realise the quality and value on offer here. This property is best described as a special feature packed home that has been created to suit families that want their privacy and space without having to live too far out of town.
Situated on a generous flat 2.5 acre allotment on the sought after address of Riordanvale Road, a short 5 minute drive will get you to the local Christian College and Whitsunday Plaza Shopping Centre.
The practical floor plan features four bedrooms all on one well-planned level. There is a combined dining and lounge area in the centre of the home, plus a theatre room area perfect for the kids.
The well-appointed kitchen features a 900mm stainless oven and cooktop, dishwasher, spacious walk in pantry with loads of storage space and a quality stone bench top.
The outdoor patio is seamlessly accessed via the sliding doors from the lounge area and provides the ultimate undercover entertaining setting. From here you can kick back have a drink and enjoy the great views of the surrounding mountains. You can keep an eye on the kids while they are playing in the fully fenced yard.
For energy conscience buyers, the owner has installed a 3.5kw 14 panel solar power system to the roof that is battery ready so power bills will be low here.
- Tiled throughout, carpet in bedrooms + theatre room
- Fully cleared, flat and fenced 2.5 acre block with front gate
- 4 years old built by local builder Moloko Homes
- 2 x water tanks onsite + septic system
- 5 minute drive from Whitsunday Plaza Shops + Christian College
- Nice quiet area surrounded by quality homes
- Double lock up tilt panel garage + auto door access
- Bedrooms are a good size and master features walk in robe
- Two immaculate bathrooms
- Air-conditioned main bedroom, theatre room and lounge room
- Plenty of room for a boat, caravan and trailer parking
- Perfectly positioned close to the Pony Club
This is truly a stunning property that will impress and we are very excited to bring this home to the market. For further information or to arrange your private viewing, please contact the marketing agent Anita Edgar for further assistance.