- About this property
- Explore Regents Park
Enjoy the Great Outdoors on This Large Family-Friendly BlockProperty ID 1541235Secure an active family lifestyle in this well presented three-bedroom home set on a large block with huge fenced backyard, conveniently located to parks and walking distance to local primary and high schools. Only Moments to Grand Plaza Shopping Centre and an easy 30-minute commute to Brisbane CBD.
* Open-plan living/dining area with split-system air conditioning and bright feature wall
* Dining area opens to covered entertainer's patio in large, fenced backyard with expansive lawn
* Quality family-sized kitchen with breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven
* Modern main bathroom features separate bath and shower, plus floor-to-ceiling tiles
* Three generous, light-filled bedrooms all feature timber flooring and ceiling fans
* Separate laundry; 3000-litre water tank; roller shutters on front windows
* Double carport plus Colorbond fencing to back and sides of property
There's plenty of room for family living in the spacious living/dining room that opens onto the large entertainer's patio in the huge backyard with Colorbond fencing. And side access through the carport to the back yard,
Back inside, the quality family-sized kitchen adjoins the living/dining room and features a breakfast bar and freestanding electric oven.
The main bathroom is also immaculately presented with separate bath and shower plus floor-to-ceiling tiles and modern vanity, and there are ceiling fans and timber flooring to all three generous bedrooms.
A separate laundry adds convenience, there's split-system air conditioning to the living/dining room and master bedroom, plus a 3000-litre water tank and roller shutters on the front windows.
The double carport accommodates two vehicles with additional off-street parking on the long driveway.
Call Rean Somai at Ray White Browns Plains on 0401 040 335 to take a closer look.