Residential Land for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Redlynch
Very Affordable Boutique Residential Development Opportunity CairnsProperty ID 1463787Searching for a very affordable development opportunity in tropical Far North Queensland? This is your chance to build two duplexes or a multi-unit dwelling development within close proximity to the beach, the rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef.
Located in the prestigious suburb of Redlynch, Cairns this property consists of two adjoining lots totalling an area of 1,586sqm.
Possible development options include:
• 2 x dual occupancy (2 x 2 detached dwellings)
• Town houses (6 dwellings)
• Multiple-dwelling/Units (14 dwellings)
This property is exceptionally well located within walking distance to local shopping centre (Coles & Woolworths), private and public schools and sporting facilities. The site is also located on a public transport route and is a short drive from the Cairns Airport.
Redlynch has a mix of new and established residential dwellings, with a median house price of $462,000 and rent of $450 per week (as at 3 April 2017). Redlynch is a highly sought after area, with a strong rental demand and very low vacancy rates. In an adjoining estate, single residential housing lots from 480sqm sell from $236,000.
Lot 14 on SP274779 796sqm (24.7m frontage)
Lot 15 on SP274779 790sqm (22.1m frontage)
Other features include:
• NO building covenants
• NO easements/encumbrances
• 2 separate titles
• Total land area of 1,586sqm (796sqm + 790sqm)
• Zoned Low-Medium Density Residential under the Cairns Plan 2016
• Dual occupancy development is Self-Assessable
• Multiple-dwelling development is Code-Assessable
• Vacant and cleared of vegetation
• Connected to all main serviceswater, sewer, electricity
• Gentle slope from rear to front
Contact Peter Shervey for further information or to obtain a preliminary design concept.