- About this property
- Explore Redbank
Sold by Rudy Grommen & Kelvin LucasProperty ID 1472650This well presented property is situated in a favourable location within this well maintained complex. Its beautiful rear covered deck overlooks a leafy bushland setting which is something that will certainly be appreciated as it is just perfect for that early morning cuppa, or dinner with the extended family. Adding to this pleasant outlook is the fact that this same picturesque setting guarantees the added privacy of not having any neighbours on the left hand side boundary either. Perfectly positioned amongst bushland, this lovely residence is walking distance to the local Railway Station and Redbank Shopping Centre with all its amenities it has to offer, even including a Cinema Complex for your entertainment.
* 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and fans, master has ensuite
* Guest bathroom features shower and bath
* Tidy kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of storage and gas cooker
* Spacious lounge / dining area
* Deck at front entry
* Beautiful rear covered deck overlooking the leafy bushland
* Double lock up garage plus storage area under the property
* Water tank
* Gas hot water system
Redbank is a suburb of the City of Ipswich and it is approximately 25 kilometres south west of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb benefits from being directly on the railway line and the Redbank railway station provides regular access to Brisbane, Ipswich and Rosewood.