House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Redbank Plains
Brand New and Ready to Move in Now!Property ID 1457688This home is not just another project home ... but something really special from a low-volume builder who personally supervises every aspect of the design, selections, construction and finishing. It's all the little details that are included in this home that set it apart from others you may have seen ... raked Alfresco ceiling, designer colour scheme using a neutral palette, high ceilings throughout the home + much, much more! An inspection is ESSENTIAL to fully appreciate just how lovely and unique this home is.
- Four built-in bedrooms the master is located separately at the rear of the home, and features a walk-in robe, ensuite, and sliding doors that open to the rear entertaining area
- Large air-conditioned open plan lounge and dining area opening to a rear Alfresco with raked ceiling and cement slab underneath (under main roof)
- Spacious kitchen with big window (lots of natural light) and breakfast bar, gas cooktop, electric oven and wide glass canopy rangehood, walk-in pantry, flexi-spray type tap to kitchen sink
- Well-designed bathroom with separate vanity and toilet
- Abundant storage large cupboards in entry hallway, plus linen cupboard, plus cupboard in garage
- Single remote-controlled lock-up garage and laundry with separate tub, clothes dryer included, plus an exposed aggregate driveway and footpath around to the side of the house to the meter box and wheelie bin storage area
- North-facing, level 315 square metre allotment with concrete and steel retaining walls (built by developer) and double-panel privacy fencing along both sides and across the rear
- Extras include hardwired smoke alarms, gas hot water system, 1200 mm wide entry door (makes moving in so much easier!), security screens, large 600x600 glossy floor tiles through entry/living/kitchen/hall areas, full termite control system (full details available with warranty), R2.5 ceiling insulation, brick letterbox, 6 year QBCC warranty
- Creekstone Avenue is not in Google Maps or any of the satellite navigation programs yet ... please make your way to School Road in Redbank Plains, and proceed through all the roadworks, almost to the very end (School Road is a dead-end road). Turn right into Watercress Boulevard, then take the first right into Creekstone Avenue. Number 24 is a short way along, on the left.
- The $20,000 Great Start Grant is available to suitable first home buyers for this property - and eligible first home buyers won't have to pay any Stamp Duty! Not sure about your finance? Call me, I'll put you in touch with an experienced lender who can find the best home loan to meet your individual situation!
Agent Comment: I have previously sold three homes for this builder, and it is a privilege to once again be chosen to market this property for Tara Build Services. I love selling this builder's properties ... actually they simply sell themselves, buyers appreciate! Please do not hesitate to phone me to discuss any aspect of the property, or to arrange to meet on site (7 days by prior appointment) Susan Bardon 0405 484 828.