Apartment for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Red Hill
Must be Sold! Presenting All OffersProperty ID 1679675* Tastefully Renovated Interiors with Updated Kitchen
* Two Spacious Bedrooms with Built-Ins
* Split-System Air-Conditioning & Ceiling Fans
* Internal Laundry with Storage & Bench Space
* Close Proximity to CBD, Suncorp Stadium & Iconic Paddington Shops
Basking in spectacular views of the Brisbane CBD and the surrounding suburban vista, this light-filled apartment offers a lifestyle of simplicity and ease in a well-kept complex on the fringe of the city.
Situated off a secluded lane-way set back from the street, Unit 6 offers astute buyers a tastefully renovated layout with an updated kitchen, neat and tidy bathroom, internal laundry and two spacious bedrooms each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans.
However, the entertainment value does not simply end here, attributing to a formal lounge and dining area that stands just beyond the home's air-conditioned living area and connecting alfresco balcony.
Commanding an elevated position just a short walk to some of Paddington's most iconic cafes, restaurants, bars, boutique shops, and Suncorp Stadium, along with being just a short drive to the CBD, the Roy Emerson Tennis Centre, Milton markets, and the Southbank Parklands this property's cosmopolitan lifestyle is ready to be enjoyed!
To learn more about this wonderful property, or to secure your private inspection, ensure to contact Harrison Mastrapostolos from Ray White Paddington on 0452 070 020 today!
Additional Features Include:
* Alfresco entertainment balcony with built-in clothes hoist
* Split system Toshiba air-conditioning & ceiling fans
* Timber blinds installed in both bedrooms
* Four-burner electric cook top & oven
* Tiled splash-back in updated kitchen with city views
* Internal laundry with storage & bench space in main bathroom
* Electronic gate to complex undercover car parking
* Ample street parking
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.