House for Auction
- About this property
- Explore Red Hill
Adored Queenslander in Tranquil PocketProperty ID 1574446Radiating kerb appeal, this charming haven is surrounded by beautiful established gardens. It's set on an elevated 427sqm block in a desirable low traffic street central to Ashgrove, Kelvin Grove and the CBD.
The highset design incorporates a spacious living area infused with rich traditional character and complemented by a series of inviting alfresco entertaining retreats. Quality appointments feature in the custom kitchen and stylish bathroom, while two of three generous bedrooms extend onto a relaxing north facing verandah to enjoy the outlook. This sought-after property close to shops, schools and city transport is perfect for buyers seeking a peaceful lifestyle in a picturesque setting.
* Welcoming lounge/dining space complete with polished timber floors
* Wide doors provide an effortless outdoor flow onto a gorgeous deck
* Overlooks a sun drenched terrace for parties and summer barbecues
* Easycare manicured grounds with a lush lawn dotted by shady trees
* Attractive kitchen offers a stone island bench and a servery window
* Well kept bathroom appointed with a bath tub, has a separate w/c
* Serene bedrooms include main and second boasting French doors
* Built-in robes, undercroft storage, neat laundry, tandem garage
* Lovely neighbourhood, walk to parks, near QUT Kelvin Grove Campus
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.