- About this property
- Explore Red Hill
Absolute Blue Chip Original in Prized PocketProperty ID 1569605Held by the same owner for 61 years, this original Queenslander is a rare gem that offers tremendous potential to capitalise on a striking new architectural concept, similar to many homes that now grace this sought-after pocket of Red Hill.
Perfect for a young family/couple or keen renovator, the home was built in 1941 and displays many classic features, including high decorative ceilings and VJ walls. The deep rear garden provides ample room to expand the existing floorplan plus there is also scope to double the living space by expanding with another level (subject to council approval).
Impeccably maintained over the years, this much-loved home promises to be one of the most exciting opportunities to hit the Red Hill market and one of the best buys of 2016. Situated near the border of Paddington and part of a family-friendly community, it is also just 3km to Brisbane's CBD and moments from local schools, numerous shopping villages, cafes and public transport.
- 2 bedrooms and 2 separate lounge rooms
- Original gas kitchen with adjoining dining
- Covered balcony overlooking rear garden
- Great size garden with plenty of level lawn
- Lock-up garage with direct internal access
- Large enclosed space on the ground floor (legal height)