- About this property
- Explore Red Hill
Owner Determined to Sell, Price Reduced - Make an Offer!Property ID 1561341On the border of Red Hill and Kelvin Grove, this first-floor apartment presents an attractive option for buyers entering the property market. The ultra-convenient location is walking distance to public transport for a rapid commute to the city and to the cafes and shops of vibrant Red Hill.
The well-proportioned layout of the apartment features a combined living/dining area paired with a cheery balcony to enjoy the elevated district outlook. Basic inclusions comprise a neat kitchen, light filled bedroom and a big bathroom with bath/shower and integrated laundry facilities. It's set in a well-maintained complex of eight residences which boasts a rooftop communal deck with far reaching views. The apartment is ideal for students, with QUT Kelvin Grove Campus a short stroll from the doorstep.
* Air conditioned open plan design lounge has tasteful neutral decor and new carpet.
* Practical kitchen that includes cared-for cabinetry and freestanding stove
* Wide windows bathe interiors in beautiful natural light
* Good sized airy bedroom is appointed with generous built-in robes
* Big bathroom boasts Retro tiled floors and considerable storage
* Terrazzo flooring to balcony that offers beautiful district views
* Residents' fun entertaining space that captures city mountain vista
* Highset breezy position, low body corporate fees, single car space
* Walk to Taste Cafe, restaurants, shops, three kilometers to CBD