Rural Livestock Property Sold
- About this property
- Explore Ravensbourne
Looking for a Lifestyle Change or to Fatten Some Cattle?Property ID 1552348This 79.59 ha property ticks all the boxes. Located in the Ravensbourne area, backing on to the pristine National Park; this magnificent property provides a relaxed lifestyle surrounded by rainforest as well as the opportunity to fatten around 40 head of cattle on the rich red volcanic soils and kikuyu pastures.
The main homestead has ample room for the family and guests or if the guests prefer more privacy, they can stay in the nearby cottage. The property has several sheds suitable for hay or machinery storage, steel cattle yards with crush, a good bore as well as a spring fed creek. The scenic views from this property are to die for.
Due to a sudden change in their personal circumstances the vendors have reluctantly decided to sell their dream property.
* Bore log rates approx. flow at 800 gal/hr . with potable water quality
* Rain water tanks on the majority of buildings
* Stock water can also be pumped from the spring fed creek
* Views to the east to Hampton and Toowoomba as well as down the Brisbane Valley
* Several good sheds: 3 Bay Machinery Shed (approx 10m x 6m); Hay Shed (approx 12m x 10m); Barn (approx 9m x 9m)
with 3m skillion; Machinery Shed (approx 6m x 11m) as well as an old dairy.