House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rasmussen
Big Price Reduction! This Home Must be Sold Now - Owners Are Looking for Offers!Property ID 1673395Great family home - don't miss out on this one owner home!
This lovely 2 storey home is set upon a 700m2 block with no rear neighbours. Downstairs you will find 2 separate living areas divided by the large kitchen featuring ample bench and cupboard space. A modern bathroom with separate toilet, internal laundry and 4th bedroom compliment the downstairs area. Take a walk up the grand wooden staircase and you will find 3 fully airconditioned bedrooms with built-ins, and a massive 2 way bathroom to the main bedroom which also has a walk-in wardrobe.
Relax by the tropical inspired pool while enjoying the cool breezes. The owners have extensively paved around the home for easy maintenance. The gardens are well established and require very little upkeep allowing more time to enjoy this fantastic property.
* Stunning inground pool with waterfall
* 5 kW solar system to save on energy costs with new bird proofing
* Freshly painted interior
* No rear neighbours with views to mountains
* Extremely well maintained
* Remote roller door access to garage
* Easy access to Ring Road and Carlyle Gardens
* Minutes to Willows Shopping Centre and Cannon Park
* Close to Brothers Leagues Club and 1300 Smiles Stadium
* Low maintenance gardens with extensive paving
* Close to the river, parks and walking tracks
Homes like this do not come around very often, book your private inspection now or look out for the open homes!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.