- About this property
- Explore Rangeville
Well Below Replacement ValueProperty ID 1639207Circumstances dictate that this home now must be sold, the current owners have now sacrificed the price to way below replacement cost so now is your chance to purchase this magnificent home that offers unbeatable value.
* The home has 4 double size bedrooms with plenty of storage in each
* The house is service by 2 luxury bathrooms with floor to ceiling imported Italian tiles
* A luxurious kitchen featuring polished timber floors, 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edges, 900mm Falcon
freestanding oven, Miele built in microwave oven and a built in Liebherr wine fridge to mention just a few
* Entertaining will be a dream on the large undercover alfresco dining area with a view to table top mountain
* The large home gym area is fantastic, this space could be utilized as a 2nd lounge, teenagers retreat or home office
* The detached 6x6 shed with power and lighting is sure to keep every man happy
* Freshly renovated in 2015 to the highest standard, make no mistake this home was not a renovate and flip job
* Located in Toowoomba's best suburb on a quiet dead end street, this home has everything you could ask for and more
* This is a 'must see' property as there is so much more to mention.
This contemporary escarpment home has all the luxuries you could want. Fully renovated this impressive and spacious family home offers a balanced lifestyle and is the ultimate in luxury living. Featuring high quality inclusions and finishes, multiple living and entertaining areas with escarpment views in a dress circle location.
Features include 4 double sized bedrooms 2 luxurious bathrooms complete with floor to ceiling imported Italian tiles. High end kitchen with 40mm Premium stone top bench's and waterfall edges, Falcon 900mm oven exclusively made in the UK, Miele premium built in microwave oven and dishwasher, Liebherr German engineered built in wine fridge. Polished timber floors upstairs, All LED high end down lights throughout with sensor lights in entry way, garage and both bathrooms. There is also ample storage throughout the home. Back deck with insulated patio, a place to relax in the afternoon and take in the beautiful views or watch the sunrise over the valley in morning. Detached 6m by 6m shed with power and lighting, 3 rainwater tanks holding 7000 litres. All works have been council approved and certified. Make no mistake this ultimate low maintenance property has to be inspected to appreciate the work that has been undertaken. Current owners are relocating so this property has to be sold.