House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rangeville
Exclusive Views - Priced Removed - Bring your OfferProperty ID 1543586Scoping a glorious panoramic outlook across Table Top Mountain and the blue hills beyond, this sensationally renovated home offers a perfect blend of traditional elegance with modern design. Be captivated by open plan living flowing through bi fold doors to generous outdoor entertaining area and unsurpassed views.
Upstairs sees stunning central kitchen featuring new Bosch appliances, four bedrooms including private master retreat with walk in robe and ensuite as well as designated office.
The lower level would be ideal as guest accommodation or a teenage retreat with additional bathroom.
Further enhanced by its prime location near Picnic Point with High Street shopping and excellent schools just moments away, this home is a fantastic lifestyle choice ready to be enjoyed!
- Renovated kitchen with electric appliances and dishwasher
- New bathrooms, fixtures and fittings throughout
- Open plan living with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Recently painted, quality carpets and blinds
- Polished cypress pine floorboards
- Separate entrance to lower level with own bathroom
- Expansive deck capturing impressive views
- Tiled alfresco entertaining area overlooks backyard
- Fully fenced manicured 716m2 allotment with side access
- 3000 litre rainwater tank for garden use
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.