- About this property
- Explore Rangeville
Sellers Relocated - All Offers Considered!Property ID 1510671Perched adjacent to natural bushland, this superbly designed residence is a stunning retreat that sits on the eastern edge of the escarpment. Due to its magnificent elevated location, unrivalled panoramic views over Table Top mountain and to the horizon beyond will never be built out!
This multi-level home has recently been passionately renovated and thoughtfully designed with a commitment to quality, luxurious appointments and exceptional presentation. Providing generous modern proportions and family functionality in a tightly held street that will always be in the highest demand.
Recently, extra turf has been laid in the backyard which has significatly increased the lawn size to easily accommodate a swing set and or trampoline and still give children room to play.
An inspiring lifestyle with irreplaceable location...living has never looked this good!
Sellers have relocated and have instructed - WE ARE SELLLING!
- Gourmet kitchen, soft close 2pac cabinetry with caesar stone tops
- Stainless steel European AEG appliances including dual ovens
- Modern renovated bathrooms, custom built vanities, free standing tub
- Multiple living areas flowing onto decks with views from both levels
- Striking brush box timber floors and Tasmanian oak balustrading
- Plantation shutters, quality wool carpet and security screens
- R/cycle air conditioning, combustion wood heating, gas points, ceiling fans
- Seperate level guest accommodation or teenagers retreat
- High speed NBN connected
- Plentiful under house storage
- Double car accommodation with remote panel lift door
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
- approx 22,500 litres rainwater fully plumbed to house
- R4.0 ceiling insulation/Low E glass/LED lights/solar hot water
- Fruit and vegetable garden
- Energy efficient north eastern aspect