House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Rangeville
Absolute Uninterrupted Eastern Escarpment Views!Property ID 1510671Perched adjacent to natural bushland, this superbly designed residence is a stunning retreat, and sits on the eastern edge of the escarpment offering unrivalled panoramic views over Table Top mountain and to the horizon beyond.
This multi-level home has recently been passionately renovated and thoughtfully designed with a commitment to quality, luxurious appointments and exceptional presentation. Providing generous modern proportions and family functionality in a tightly held street that will always be in the highest demand.
An inspiring lifestyle with irreplaceable location...living has never looked this good!
- Gourmet kitchen, soft close 2pac cabinetry with caesar stone tops
- Stainless steel European AEG appliances including dual ovens
- Modern renovated bathrooms, custom built vanities, free standing tub
- Multiple living areas flowing onto decks with views from both levels
- Striking brush box timber floors and Tasmanian oak balustrading
- Plantation shutters, quality wool carpet and security screens
- R/cycle air conditioning, combustion wood heating, gas points, ceiling fans
- Seperate level guest accommodation or teenagers retreat
- Plentiful under house storage
- Double car accommodation with remote panel lift door
ENVIRONMENTALLY SUSTAINABLE FEATURES
- approx 22,500 litres rainwater fully plumbed to house
- R4.0 ceiling insulation/Low E glass/LED lights/solar hot water
- Fruit and vegetable garden/chook pen with laying hens
- Energy efficient north eastern aspect
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.