Rural Cropping Property for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Raglan
Branch Creek - 50kms RockhamptonProperty ID 1576628This well maintained grazing property comprises of undulating iron bark ridges and blue gum flats with an abundance of feed and water. With established pasture pondage this property has that must inspect stamp of approval.
• 227.32 Hectares - 561.7acres in 2 titles.
• Improvements include a solar powered weekender, a workshop/shed for smaller machinery, chook pen and stock yards with vet crush.
• Well water with 6 permanent dams, 2 seasonal dams, a seasonal creek running through the property and an old well that holds water.
• Good timber and 4 barb fencing creates 4 main paddocks with a central holding paddock and a variety of paddocks to cell graze your stock.
• Carrying Capacity of 75 - 80 Breeders
Ready to build your new home, there are many house sites that have 360 degree views overlooking this property. Situated approximately 8kms from Raglan, 50kms Rockhampton, 60kms Gladstone, this property is good breeder country and well worth an inspection.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.