- About this property
- Explore Raceview
Proudly Sold by Kerry Mouton!Property ID 1549116It's not often you find a property that fully embraces a wonderfully easy indoor/outdoor lifestyle. This home does all that and more!
Designed for year-round family living and entertaining, this solid brick rendered home boasts an enormous undercover veranda that sweeps from the formal lounge room to the rear third bedroom, overlooking the landscaped gardens and stunning saltwater swimming pool. A sophisticated outdoor barbecue zone is the perfect addition for any family gathering and offers complete outdoor entertaining for all occasions!
Complementing the home is a well landscaped and easy to maintain garden, which includes a children's play-house, vege patch and ample space for cars, trucks, boats, motorbikes - you name it! Show this one to hubby - He will approve!!
Features at a glance include:
- Solid double cavity brick rendered home with polished timber floors throughout
- 3 great size bedrooms with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Master with oversize ensuite including double shower with 2x shower heads plus light/heat/exhaust fan combo
- Family bathroom with separate bath and shower plus light/heat/exhaust fan combo
- Sparkling renovated kitchen with feature light fittings, walk-in pantry and ample bench & cupboard space
- Energy efficient LED light fittings throughout
- Large alfresco dining/entertaining with built in BBQ
- Low maintenance salt water swimming pool with solar heating and sun-shade
- Expansive landscaped garden, including cubby house and vege patch
- Huge 3-bay shed with workshop & laundry
- Double carport plus elongated driveway for more parking space
- 1,012m2 fully fenced allotment
Located in one of the Ipswich Region's most sort after suburbs. Centrally positioned within minutes to the Ipswich CBD, Ipswich Central State School, The University of Queensland, Queens Park, and various other neighbourhood amenities.
For your welcome inspection of this abundant property, call Kerry Mouton today!