House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Raceview
Outstanding Investment OpportunityProperty ID 1533885With the market moving and homes selling quickly this quality low set brick home in Raceview is one for the keen investors.
This 11-year-old house sits on a corner block and has side yard access so if you need to access the rear that's not a problem.
• Bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-in robes
• Main with en-suite and walk-in robe
• Main bathroom consists of separate shower and bath
• Kitchen is very versatile with cooktop, stainless wall oven and dishwasher
• There's an abundance of cupboard space and linen storage
• The open plan area of the dining, lounge room, kitchen is serviced by a large air conditioner
• Floor coverings throughout are tiles, carpet to main living areas and carpet to bedrooms
• Double lock up remote control garage with access to house
Located within walking distance of sporting clubs, high schools, primary schools and only minutes from Ipswich CBD and the University. Currently tenants paying $330pw
Investors don't hesitate this is truly one that you should be viewing as rents are growing each year it won't be long before it's getting $340pw plus. All viewings are by appointment and as this is a tenanted property we require at least 24hrs notice.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.