House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Pullenvale
Sorrento - Embodies the Charm and Romance of a Bygone EraProperty ID 1527236High on rolling green hills in the most tranquil environment this charming character property provides the most soothing ambience to relax and feel so at home. Meticulously renovated and rich in its 150 year old history it acts as the perfect adjunct to the original farmhouse which offers so many options for perfect family living.
Situated on 2.8 acres of useable land with water views teaming with natural birdlife this versatile property is ideal for a hobby farm, arts and crafts, or simply doing nothing but enjoying the prestige of its location.
An additional 2.79 acres, Lot 77 Old Farm Rd, equipped with dam and stables is also available for purchase!
- 5 bedrooms with study or office
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Dual occupancy opportunity with self contained original house
- Entertainers kitchen with walk in pantry and stainless steel bench tops
- Finest quality European appliances
- Multiple dining and entertaining areas
- Soaring 4 metre ceilings
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 3 metre wide Crow's ash timber veranda's
- VJ walls, ceilings and leadlight glass
- 9 metre pool with blue stone paving
- Undercover parking for 6 cars
- Landscaped gardens
- Last standing dry rainforest featuring Ebony, Silky Oaks, and Hoop Pines in Pullenvale
- 300sqm milking shed provides numerous use possibilities
- Town water
- And much more!
Historical Sorrento is very private and peaceful and has been occupied by magistrates, mayors, architects, business owners, managing directors and is now awaiting its next lucky owner!
Call Now for your private inspection!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.