House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Priestdale
A Hidden Lifestyle Oasis of Peace and TranquillityProperty ID 1695574A complete refurbishment of this desirable home has delivered a clever design that makes the most of its private and sprawling setting.
Acknowledged as one of Brisbane's finest addresses, Priestdale commands an exclusivity that is enjoyed by a privileged handful of lavish acreage estates affording immense privacy coupled with an idyllic, relaxed lifestyle. Enjoying pride of place within its prestigious address, this oasis of remarkable splendour and absolute seclusion presents as a truly intimate retreat of simplicity and charisma.
When you arrive at this property, a sense of calm pours over you, and offers to take you to a world where peace and quiet is abundant. You will feel a million worlds away, yet you are only 25mins from Brisbane's CBD.
An exquisite residence occupies this magnificent parcel of land and is as aesthetically exciting and equally as enchanting as its resort style surrounds. This comfortable abode has been tailored for intimate family living as well as lavish entertaining with bush views while enjoying inquisitive wildlife which occasionally pops by to see what you're up to.
The ease of living is apparent and the versatile layout comprises a spacious combined lounge/dining, an undercover alfresco offering superb bush views.
Guests will enjoy their own private quarters, while your family will love the additional living area that is an extremely functional space to enjoy.
The kitchen will delight the chef in the family and boasts with high quality appliances, sleek cabinetry with smart storage options, integrated dishwasher and massive pantry.
Sleeping quarters incorporate generous bedrooms, all with built-in robes and ceiling fans The private master bedroom is far removed from the others and is complete with robes, ensuite and private veranda. Imagine waking up every morning to bush views accompanied to the sounds of local birdlife!
Tropical in-ground Pool has been featured in Life Style + Outdoor Design Pool magazine.
Another outstanding aspect of this property has to be the immaculately kept grounds with its green lawns, towering trees, and Zen garden upon entry.
• 5 Bedrooms
• Built-in wardrobes
• Architect designed guest suite including ensuite, bi-folding doors and private decks
• Architect designed master suite, including master retreat, big walk-in robe and ensuite with double shower and deep double bath.
• Massive entertainment deck with beautiful outlook.
• Sun-deck and pool deck with kitchenette
• Pool has been featured in Life Style + Outdoor Design Pool magazine
• New Tylex bio cycle system installed.
• Two large flat areas and room to build a massive shed and/or granny flat (Shed / Granny flat plans approved by Council but has now lapsed)
• Backing onto Daisy Hill forest. Horse riding, Hiking, Mountain Bike riding on our doorstep)
• Great elevated position well off the main road
• 5KW solar power system, saves hundreds of dollars off each power bill
• Fully Ducted air conditioning
• Led lighting in most rooms and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Big kitchen with huge walk-in pantry with extra room for kitchen appliance storage
• Miele dishwasher
• De Dietrich induction cook top
• Salt water pool with infinity edge and Polaris cleaner
• Koalas and wallabies and birds
• Established gardens
This is an extraordinarily rare opportunity in this upmarket location. Surrounded by executive properties with easy access to all amenities, quality schools including Redeemer Lutheran College and St Peter's Primary school. Prominently positioned in a highly sought after location close to Daisy Hill State Forest this magnificent 1.22 Ha package is now waiting for you.
Please phone your local acreage specialist Lindsay Battley for further details on 0411 197 343