House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Port Douglas
Absolute Coral Sea Views & Natural Tropical BreezeProperty ID 1693034Casually stylish, effortlessly elegant, spectacular views. With views over Port Douglas to the sea, this residence offers complete privacy in an exclusive location on Ocean View Road. The house floats above the changing landscape below with views from every room to the Coral Sea, with Snapper Island and Low Isles in view. This classic Plantation Style home consists of a two-storey residence plus a separate 'all inclusive' and private pavilion. Situated on an elevated 1 hectare (approx 10,000sqm) block of un-compromised breathtaking views. The main residence consists of two oversized master bedrooms complete with high quality and well-designed ensuites with a 3rd room which can be used as an office, study or 3rd bedroom. The second pavilion has its own bedroom, bathroom, private access and an absolutely stunning view!
• High ceilings
• Timber finishes and tiled through out
• Timber pathways with its own waterfall
• A cascading wet edge pool
• Every room has its own spacious outdoor undercover entertainment patios
• The house was designed by Gary Hunt, a leading architect in FNQ.
• The Gardens were designed by John Sullivan, a prominent landscape designer.
This is a truly spectacular home and a once in a lifetime opportunity. For an inspection or further information please contact Ritsuko Dickinson 0409764127 firstname.lastname@example.org or Cindy Lam 0432827565 email@example.com