House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Port Douglas
Villa Hemingway Port DouglasProperty ID 1502197• Breathtaking panoramic sea and coastal mountain views
• Reef Resort style living with 7 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms
• Separate 2 bedroom self contained apartment
• Walking distance to beach,marina and village centre
• Six expansive private covered balconies, all with views
• Fantastic resort style pool and flood lit tennis court
• Cocktail Bar and Barbeque Gazebo with entertaining deck
• Generous land area of 1216m2.
Villa Hemingway won multiple Regional and State Awards including House of the Year and Outdoor Living and Landscaping and is located just several minutes walk from the town and beach.
This perfectly positioned north facing home ranges over six levels, from the lower outdoor recreation area incorporating a flood lit tennis court to a fantastic BBQ Gazebo and entertaining deck, then up to the resort style swimming pool and onto the three levels of luxurious living.
All floors feature breathtaking views showing panoramic vistas of the historical sugar wharf, coastal beaches and nearby marina and being the perfect position to view stunning sunsets with yachts coming and going.
Lush tropical gardens surround the generous sized estate with privacy assured within the fully gated and walled boundaries.
There is also a separate self contained two bedroom apartment adjacent to the outdoor entertaining areas.
The perfect location - with the exceptional World Heritage areas of the Daintree and the Great Barrier Reef on your doorstep and Cairn's international airport only an hour away via one of Australia's most scenic coastal routes.