House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Pinkenba
Executor of the Estate Wants Pre Christmas Sale.Property ID 1552356All the hard work has been done with this cute post war entry level home situated in the quiet suburb of Pinkenba.
Positioned on a large flat fully fenced 784m2 of land this home is ready for it's new owner.
Minutes to DFO Shopping Precinct, Hamilton Reach, Portside, Brisbane Airport, M1, and Racecourse Road, this is Brisbane's best kept secret.
- 5 minutes to the blue chip suburb of Ascot and Hamilton:
- Minutes to the airport
- Within the 10km radius of the Brisbane CBD
- Less than 2km to the Gateway Motorway
- Minutes walk to the bus stop with regular services to the city
- 5 Minutes to the boat ramp and Brisbane River.
This starter home would be perfect for someone wanting to enter the Brisbane home buyers market on a budget with lifestyle close to the city.
- 3 Good sized bedrooms master with built-ins
- New large Kitchen enough room for a table
- Stainless Steel appliances
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Fresh paint inside and out
- Party renovated bathroom
- Separate living and dining area
- Undercover Parking and plenty of off street parking
- Side access with room for a shed, boat or caravan port in the back yard
- Rental appraisal at approx $400-420 per week.
The name Pinkenba comes from the Turrbal word "binkinba" which means "place of land tortoise" Pinkenba has a quiet Village style atmosphere steeped in history and is a must see.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417182824 for inspection times or to arrange a private appointment.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.