- About this property
- Explore Peregian Beach
5.4 Acres - 2 Kilometres to Sand!Property ID 1672568This multiple award-winning designer home built by Peregian Builder, Rick Neller, sits on a private, parklike 5.4 acres at the end of a quiet road and only 2.2 kilometers to the beach. It is possibly one of south-east Queensland's closest acreage properties to the sand.
Designed to embrace the Queensland climate, have the best of both worlds with eco-friendly features and seamless, light-filled zones; the home is a masterpiece of symmetry and functionality that doesn't compromise on style.
The floor plan facilitates excellent separation of living, and the home is complete with three bedrooms plus large study (or fourth bedroom), two bathrooms, expansive open plan living flowing out to huge covered north-east facing timber deck, granite/stainless steel kitchen, exclusive decks off bedrooms, double carport with home office and meeting room, plus a huge secured quadruple bay shed with mezzanine floor, workshop and high access for large boat/machinery.
Features include: raked ceilings with exposed timber beams, stunning hardwood timber floors, abundance of glass to invite in light (home is north facing), gas cooktop, high-end appliances and kitchen fittings, fireplace in lounge, ceiling fans, charming deck pond, generous storage, and 5kW solar power.
• Multi-award winning home on 5.4 acres
• 2.2 kms to patrolled beach & village
• 3-4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Granite & stainless steel kitchen
• Unlimited water supply from private bore
• 12,000 Gallon rain water tanks
• Multiple timber decks, park-like grounds
• Separate home office & meeting room
• Huge quadruple bay shed with mezzanine & workshop
• 2 Picturesque dams, native bushland
• Built by acclaimed local builder Rick Neller
• Won Best Building Design for QLD Climate
• Private, idyllic setting beside national park
• Ozzie Clean septic system
• RARE for acreage this size so close to beach
• Suit sea-changer also looking for tree-change!
The idyllic gardens and bushland outlook is showcased from all rooms and all decks the home faces the morning sun, filling it with light and creating a magical rainbow coloured ambience inside sit on the deck with a steaming cup of tea in the morning and have a chat to the kangaroos & kookaburras, as you soak up the tranquility. Each bedroom has access to its own deck, and there's even a cosy patio off from the master ensuite.
As you enter the property, you feel like you have stumbled into a hidden garden paradise where everything is as it should be. The property boasts absolute privacy and the home is set well back from the road. Enjoy a picnic beside your own picturesque dam with its colorful lily pads even Monet would be inspired by this pretty setting.
"If you want a quality, extraordinary private bushland property very close to the beach, pub, restaurants, shops and transport, then this property is for you. Nothing could be better than a short moonlit walk through the national park to your favorite restaurant to enjoy life at its best or just take a leisurely walk/bike ride to Peregian Beach.