- About this property
- Explore Peregian Beach
Price Reduced - Sellers Seeking OffersProperty ID 1639109This tastefully fully renovated home tucked away in a quiet residential pocket, opposite parkland, and showcasing ocean glimpses from its upper deck, offers comfortable living for the beach-loving family with an amazing poolside entertaining area, on a private, fully fenced acre block.
With good separation over both levels, the home is complete with four bedrooms, study (5th bedroom), two bathrooms, open plan living on upper level flowing out to north-east facing covered timber deck, elegant kitchen, TV room, wraparound terrace on ground level, 8mx4m inground pool with diving platform, pool house with timber entertaining deck/BBQ area, double lock up garage plus caravan-port.
• Fabulous family home with many extras
• acre fully fenced block, private & pristine
• Fully renovated, quality fixtures throughout
• 4-5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 living areas
• Elegant stone kitchen, soft close cabinetry
• Upper deck north-east facing, ocean glimpses
• Possibility for dual living, great floor plan
• 8mx4m inground pool with diving platform
• Pool house with alfresco entertaining deck
• DLUG + carport with extra height for caravan
• Landscaped, low maintenance gardens
• Quiet, well established residential pocket
• 5 minutes to patrolled beach, dining & shops
• Comfortable, stylish lifestyle home
• Inspections are a MUSTbut hurry!
Framed by lush, leafy vegetation and elevated to maximise the benefit of cooling sea breezes, features of the home include: 2.4 metre ceilings, Blackbutt timber floors in upper living area, Black Japan stained internal staircase, ceiling fans, air-conditioning in master and living, 40mm stone benches in kitchen, soft close cabinetry, dishwasher, stainless steel under bench oven, abundant storage, and garden shed.
There is a cool, calming ambience about this home that makes one automatically feel relaxed, and the poolside entertaining area is absolutely fabulousit really completes what is a truly lovely home perfectly. So many wonderful parties, social gatherings - big and small, will be held out on the pool house deck, and after a morning at the beach, it's a superb place to enjoy the rest of the day in and out of the pool, and a delicious BBQ feast for all.
The floor plan lends itself to the potential for dual living; a kitchenette is all that would be needed on the ground floor to make it fully self-contained. Built in 1991 and renovated to perfection, there is nothing needing to be spent in the immediate-short term, and the grounds are low maintenance.
Located in a well-established residential neighbourhood in North Peregian, all local amenities including beaches, schools, dining, sporting facilities, medical centres, childcare, surf club, tavern and more are within approximately a five-minute radius. Noosa Heads is less than 15 minutes to the north, with its plethora of dining and entertainment.
Buyers seeking a practical, stylish family home with plenty of space for all ages must inspect. It has it all - privacy, location, lifestyle.