House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Pelican Waters
Secure Home with More Must be SoldProperty ID 1703059Circumstances dictate the immediate sale of this impressive low set home backing onto a family park at the ever-popular Pelican Waters.
With many impressive design features and generous open living areas, the home is surrounded by low-maintenance mature gardens all accessed through a secure electric front gate.
The designer kitchen is positioned as the homes busy centre and is a spacious U-shape with quality stainless steel appliances and style stone bench tops. The family lounge/media area adjoins the casual living space overlooking large rear yard, which offers plenty of room for a pool.
The home is fully air conditioned, enjoys the benefits of solar power and the four spacious bedrooms are newly carpeted and feature ceiling fans and built in robes. The master bedroom is situated away from the other bedrooms giving the sense of separation and privacy.
Your family will love living here with so many lifestyle benefits including with gated access to the large park at the rear, general shopping, excellent schools and all the infrastructure and beaches the Sunshine Coast now enjoys.
Move fast to secure this excellent investment in lifestyle.
- Open plan incorporates the casual living, dining and kitchen area
- Spacious all-white interior and tiles create sense of light and space
- Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops
- Four spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Main bedroom - walk in robe, en suite with spa and shower, direct outdoor access
- Two entertaining areas both covered and al fresco style
- Double lock up garage + double shed with power
- Huge park at the rear of the property biggest back yard ever!
- Electric security gate with an intercom at the front of the property ensures privacy and security
- Enjoy general shopping, excellent schools and an array of parkland and playgrounds
- Caloundra CBD and beaches within minutes and direct link to Caloundra Road- Easy access to Brisbane International Airport (65 minutes) and Maroochydore Airport (25 minutes)
- 10 minutes to Sunshine Coast University Hospital
- 20 minutes to Sunshine Coast University