- About this property
- Explore Parkwood
Sold by Shane McstayProperty ID 1522238A golden opportunity with this big home which has five Bedrooms plus an office which could easily be used as a 6th bedroom. A sunken formal lounge and a totally separate family room and dining area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area provides plenty of space for the whole family.
A great design and floor plan allows a nice flow throughout the house which includes quality porcelain tiles in most of the rooms. The house is positioned nicely on an 885m2 (approx) elevated block on the high side of the road. This is a highly sought after part of Parkwood as it's very close to parks and local amenities but far enough away from the main road.
Some of the many features include
* 5 bedrooms plus an office, (or 6 bedrooms)
* 2 bathrooms, master with ensuite
* Spacious kitchen with granite bench tops
* Solar power system & also a solar hot water system
* 2 totally separate living areas
* In ground swimming pool
* Private outdoor entertaining area
* 4 Air conditioning units throughout the house
* Off road car parking space for 6 cars (including 2 in the garage)
* Side access for a boat or caravan
* Fully insulated ceiling
* Fully fenced and secure
* Double garage with shelving for storage
* Large garden shed
* Walking distance to Arundel Primary School
* Perfect for a couple, family or investor
* Currently vacant, so early possession is possible!
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Hospital. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, HarbourTown, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
Please contact the agent now to arrange an inspection.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.