House for Auction
- About this property
Top Condition Entry-Level Lowset. Stretton College Catchment!Property ID 1939564Auction onsite 01/09/18 at 4:30PM
Sitting in a quiet street of this popular neighbourhood, with an elevated position, this solid brick and tile four bedroom home is a prime pick for first-time buyers, astute investors or a family looking for a great buy and long-term gain.
The gentle slope leads you past the easy to maintain landscaped garden and into this attractive and well presented four bedrooms home. Currently vacant and ready for new owners to move in, it's been lovingly looked after by its previous owner occupants. This area is highly rentable and historically has low vacancy rates with quality tenants seeking a modern home with minimal upkeep in a friendly locale - this one ticks all the boxes!
Smartly designed with a practical and spacious layout that has a stylish decor and includes downlights, ceiling fans, sleek tiled floors, neutral paintwork and all windows fully screened with blinds. The floorplan includes:
- Welcoming entry hall that leads to a large formal lounge and dining room.
- Handy everyday living area with covered patio access for alfresco entertaining.
- Space for a casual dining setting opposite the functional kitchen.
- U-shape designed kitchen with excellent storage and bench space for meal preparation, large pantry and quality stainless steel dishwasher and oven.
- Light-filled front master bedroom with split system air conditioning, bay window overlooking the garden, neat and tidy ensuite and walk in robe.
- Three other bedrooms with ceiling fans and sliding robes.
- Mint condition bathroom with large bath, vanity with storage and separate toilet.
- Good size laundry room with outside access.
- Double garage with built-in storage cupboard and internal entry.
The cul-de-sac location is peaceful and in close proximity to the nearby bush tracks and parklands for walking and exercise. It is a short distance to local schools, including Stretton College and major shopping centres with grocery and retail outlets. Access to both bus stops and motorways is mere minutes away from your door.
This property must be sold either on or before auction day. Our committed owners will listen to all serious offers. Don't miss your chance to view the potential on offer here. Attend the next open home or call me today to arrange a time to privately view.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.