Apartment for Auction
- About this property
Perfectly Positioned Penthouse on Ephraim IslandProperty ID 1933392Our Sellers have purchased elsewhere and must sell this spacious penthouse facing north, offering 487m2 of sprawling living areas taking in expansive views overlooking the Inlet to Sovereign Islands and the ever changing Broadwater beyond. The creative architecture designed to capture magnificent water or mountain views from every room, while the floor to ceiling glass stacker doors caters for the indoor outdoor lifestyle of the Coast.
State of the art appointments throughout featuring:
• Security lift opens directly into your foyer on the sixth floor
• High ceilings, parquetry, tiled and carpeted floors feature throughout
• Fireplace finished with granite mantel and hearth warm the formal living areas
• Generous kitchen fully equipped with Miele appliances, both gas and electric cooking, opens to informal meals and living area
• Oversized north facing balcony equipped with kitchenette and built in BBQ under vergola roof.
• Three car enclosed garage with two remote doors - 58m2
• Four spacious, ensuited bedrooms, all open to balconies
• Spacious main bedroom opens out to large balcony with vergola roof
• Enjoy stunning views from your spa bath, double vanities and private toilet in the main ensuite
• Walk in robe and private sauna
• Zoned ducted air conditioning for year round comfort
• CBUS Technology
• Automated shutters, Electronic blackout blinds in master and remote control blinds in living
• Short stroll across the bridge to Paradise Point park, restaurants and shops
• Located in the Inlet Precinct
• The 60' pontoon, visible from your penthouse, is available by negotiation
Our Sellers have enjoyed ten years living in this pet friendly complex with the peace of mind of 24 hour security, swimming in either of the 2 outdoor pools or the indoor pool, the spa and sauna while enjoying their workout in the state of the art fully equipped gym while taking in the ever changing views of the Broadwater. A visit to the Day spa or the Island restaurant is only metres from your door.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.