House for Sale
- About this property
Waterfront Home - Must be SoldProperty ID 1904760The owner of this waterfront home has given clear instructions that he wants it sold as soon as possible. Offering a full waterfrolnt and a home of generous proportions this property will accommodate all the family, their cars and the boat in space and privacy.
This contemporary home offers spacious living both indoors and outdoors, with the added benefit of extensive covered entertaining areas overlooking the in ground pool and waterfront.
* Designed for waterfront living and entertaining
* 3 spacious and separate living areas
* 3 generous sized bedrooms plus study
* master suite upstairs features balcony with wide water views
* 2 spacious bathrooms plus extra toilet
* Well proportioned kitchen with room to move
* Fully fenced pool in private courtyard
* Covered alfresco overlooking wide water
* Double garage with double carport extension
* 10m pontoon with power and water
* Dishwasher, air conditioning, fire place
Just minutes to the Broadwater, International Golf Courses, schools and shops. 10 Minutes by car to Train station and the M1.
For further information or an inspection by appointment please call Marnie or Peter.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.