- About this property
- Explore Paradise Point
Solid Paradise Point RenovatorProperty ID 1542150This beautiful home, originally built by a stone mason, has all the old-world charm and loads of opportunity to renovate and extend. Situated on 686sqm land in one of Paradise Point's quietest streets, the home captures expansive views through the tree-lined park to the water.
• 3 generous bedrooms, master with walk in and ensuite
• Kitchen, dining and lounge surrounded by a veranda
• Stone walls, slate floors and cathedral ceiling
• room for a caravan, boat or more cars
• Fully fenced and flat grounds
• Large yard with potential for a pool
• Happy tenants would love to stay if purchased by investor
• Great family home close to water schools restaurants and shopping
Auction in rooms at Ray White Sovereign Islands Office 5.30pm on 25th October
George Bobolas 0412 679 531
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.