House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Paradise Point
Stunning Wide Water with an Impressive & Irreplaceable View!Property ID 1343302Stepping through the front security gate gives you your first taste of this supremely private waterfront home. A lush, tropically landscaped walled-courtyard provides the perfect entry and optional entertaining zone to this thoughtfully designed property. On an easy care 720sqm allotment, this single level home has so many features, the stand out of which is its amazing view! The open-plan lounge and dining spaces incorporate a stylish kitchen with an abundance of storage and functional work triangle, and all open onto a paved, poolside patio encompassing sweeping waterfront views across to natural reserve and the mountains beyond.
Some of the other many features of the home include:
* A total of 4 spacious bedrooms; 2 with W-I-R's and ensuites providing excellent guest accommodation/teenage retreat or home office;
* The waterside master bedroom is situated in its own wing with enormous and stylishly appointed ensuite;
* Ducted air-conditioning; ceiling fans; vacumaid; intercom & security;
* Designed to maximize cross-ventilation & capture cooling sea breezes;
* In-ground pool with thermal blanket; tiered rear garden down to waterfront;
* 20m of water frontage to Coombabah Creek (just off the Coomera River) with floating pontoon;
* New paint and carpets throughout;
* Double lock-up garage with internal entry plus double carport & additional room for jet ski-trailer etc.
Located in a quiet, prestige street in sought after Paradise Point, this home is one of only a few with a view quite like this! Imagine the ever changing vistas, the stunning sunsets and just sitting back watching the world go by from the privacy of your own home. Quite simply, you may never want to leave!
Disclaimer: The above information has not been verified. We advise you confirm the accuracy of details before entering into a contract. Ray White and its agents cannot be held responsible for any inaccurate details supplied on this advertisement. *=approx.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.