House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Palmview
Prestige Acreage Property - Ideal Family Home + Second HomeProperty ID 1499402Brand new prestige property, complete with amazing sweeping views to the ocean is to be sold to make way for a new project.
With a HUGE return of +/- $75,000 p/a, why not have tenants pay off your dream home? Or lease out the fully self-contained separate two bedroom house for +/- $24,000 p/a and enjoy it now.
Options in the future may allow you to sub-divide and sell the second house - you must do your calculations on this to realise how extremely affordable this property is.
The second house has its own driveway and is completely separate from the main home.
- Premium property on a magnificent 3,086sqm. parcel
- Resort-style outdoor entertaining area
- Stylishly complimenting use of timber in the pool house, softening the strong modern contemporary theme
- A stunning 80,000L pool with water features is the centre piece, pre-plumbed for solar or heat pump options
- High-end fixtures, finishes & smart design
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large 2 car garage plus additional parking available
- Main bedroom is a master retreat, well separated from the remaining bedrooms
- Media room or use as a 5th bedroom/guest room
- Split levels to the home give amazing contrasts
- Enjoy the extremely high ceilings with natural light streaming in from multiple directions throughout the spacious living areas
- 2nd living area
- Flat driveway to the property
- The front of the property is retained beautifully & tiered with garden beds
- Totally separate self-contained apartment/Granny flat with garage & its own driveway entrance
- One of the rare properties in the estate to have wide views of the surroundings
- Space for large caravan or boat
- Surrounded by high quality homes
- 3-phase wiring
- Air conditioning - 20kW ducted dual control with individual zoning
- Pre-wired to NBN standard
- Space to kick a ball with the kids
- Good exclusion from the neighbours
- Close to the University of the Sunshine Coast, 8 minutes to Mooloolaba, minutes to the Bruce Highway with quick access to Brisbane
Do not delay, or you will miss out on this rare opportunity.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.