House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Palmview
Instructions Are Clear - Will be Sold!Property ID 1495699Designed and built by award winning Majestic Developments, this brand new home is elevated, private and set in the prestigious new Palmview Forest enclave.
This stylish 414sqm. (approx.) residence is designed to maximise a lifestyle with space and luxury, while the block can also facilitate a 90 square metre studio/two bedroom house or large shed with a coveted seperate driveway access.
Advantages of having a separate, two bedroom house gives you the opportunity to keep Mum or Dad close by with full independence, whilst eliminating the high cost of aged care. Alternatively, older children can save for their own home whilst living independently in the smaller house.
It can also provide as an income stream of +/- $22,360 per annum based on $430 per week rent. The main house has a rental appraisal of $750 per week; totalling of $1,180 per week.
- Premium build & finish on a magnificent 2,683sqm. parcel
- Flexible, 5 bed, elevated, contemporary designed home for family entertainment
- High-set allowing for cooling Summer breezes & divine outlooks to the coast
- Open plan living, home theatre & stunning 2.7m ceilings
- Stone & gas kitchen, dishwasher, double ovens, 2-pac cabinetry & wet butlers pantry
- Master ensuite fully tiled with stone top, double vessel basins and a feature bath with views
- Custom built walk-in wardrobe in main bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning, Bosch appliances, built-in wardrobes in all other bedrooms
- Room for a 12m carport, as well as large shed
- Alfresco pool terrace, elevated, private North-East aspect & ocean glimpses
- Sparkling pool, level lawns & 2 tanks totalling 48,800L
- Infinity gas hot water system
- Ideally located with Brisbane less than an hour away
- Sunshine Coast Airport only a 20 minute drive
- All major private schools, University & the hospital are all within a 10km radius
- Major shopping centres, CBD & world class beaches are about a 12 minute drive