House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Palm Beach
Stunning Villa Only Metres from the SandProperty ID 1701599The bar has been raised for design in Palm Beach 1/8 Second Ave is modern contemporary in a beachside location that makes no apologies for its desire to stand above the crowd.
With its striking presence and street profile its hard not to acknowledge the thought and detail that went into every aspect of this beautiful creation.
One of the main criteria for the design was to maximise natural light flowing throughout the home upon inspection it is evidentially clear this has been achieved with maximum effect with an intelligent use of oversized windows and frosted glass in place of walls to allow light to flow throughout while retaining privacy.
The ground floor is for living and entertaining with an open plan design flowing out to the private courtyard which is ultra low maintenance with synthetic lawn and low care landscaping; all beautifully lit at night with perimeter LED lighting.
The kitchen has stone bench tops, marble back splash, Miele appliances, plumbed oversized fridge cavity and butler's pantry for convenient preparation and ease of keeping a show home' look.
The second level has a guest quarters with its own living area, massive bedroom, en suite, balcony with palm views, and LED lit walk-in-robe which could quite easily be used as a 2nd master suite. Also on this level is another luxurious bedroom with en suite, walk-in-robe and generous north facing balcony.
The third level is the master suite. It proudly sits up high, capturing the easterly morning sun and the north-facing balcony means there's all day sun. With views out to the Hinterland, Currumbin hill, Palm Beach hub and glimpses of the ocean, it's fair to say the views are captivating.
Certain finishes are awaiting the buyer's specific instructions, so while the villa is complete, you can still add your final touches.
* 3 storey with private master suite on top level, 236m2
* 300 metres to beach, swimming, cafes, restaurants & Coles
* FIRB approved
* Flooring consists of European Oak (engineered wood, 4mm veneer) in main areas, carpet in bedrooms and 1200mm x 600mm travertine look porcelain tiles in the bathrooms with fully frameless shower screens and book matched marble clad shower walls
* Walk in robes to each bedroom wall hung, 2 pac finish with Zebra Black marble tops, frosted glass
* AC units with 5 split heads
* Single garage with car port (tandem), laundry in garage
* Butler's pantry, Miele appliances, 40mm stone bench tops with mitred waterfall leg and island
* Oversize windows and stacker doors off living leading out to architecturally designed gardens and courtyard
* LED lighting, Colorbond roof, Cat5e cabling (high speed NBN broadband ready on each level), Dolby Surround 7.1 pre-wired, Intercom to all levels with secure electronic front gate entry, Bluetooth equipped outdoor speakers, Foxtel ready, Solar ready
* Frameless shower screens, wall hung vanity units with Caesarstone tops
* No body corporate fees just shared insurance
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.