House for Sale
- About this property
- Explore Palm Beach
Sold by Mark JensenProperty ID 1508602We have just listed this sensational home for the growing family on a huge 678m2 (approx) level block of land in sought after Tallebudgera Drive, Palm Beach, close to the beach.
The home design offers a wonderful open plan living, stone bench tops with quality appliances, overlooking the family room and media room. Electronic security front gate entry and front door entry.
* 3 Bedrooms, office for business, media
* 2 bathrooms
* Master bedroom, state of the art ensuite and walk-in robe
* Multiple living, entertaining and dining areas
* Gourmet open plan living kitchen
* Quality kitchen appliances
* Integrated laundry with plenty of storage
* Landscape gardens and lawns
* Fully fenced with remote control garage
* Additional double lock-up garage
* Carport for the boat or jet ski
* Plenty of room for 8 car accommodation
* Alfresco undercover dining timber deck
* Short drive to the Beach, Tally Surf Club, Tallebudgera Estuary
The home offers a truly simply outstanding very low maintenance lifestyle, complete with professional landscaped gardens, paved and coloured concrete finishing.
Absolute stunning aspect with the huge open entertaining alfresco dining timber deck. Enjoy the party lifestyle or just have a BBQ with family and guests, with a glass of white or red.
Direct boating access at Tallebudgera Creek to the cleanest canal system on the Gold Coast. Additional room for the caravan, Jet Ski, trailer or additional cars.
Only minutes to some of the best and cleanest beaches in Queensland, local shops, restaurants, schools, M1, Gold Coast International Airport, Palm Beach and Burleigh Heads CBD.
Please don't miss out on buying this stunning home in North Palm Beach. This position comes with an amazing quality lifestyle. Contact Mark Jensen today to make an appointment today.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.