- About this property
- Explore Paddington
Queenslander with Multiple Living on Two Levels!Property ID 1567336You MUST register for inspection to view the home, please click on email agent to view times. By registering, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment. Please note we do accept 1Form Online Applications, or you can download them from our website:- http://raywhitewilston.com.au/rent/tenancy-application-form/
Occupying an elevated corner position sitting on a 425 square metres of land, and in a central Paddington location, this two-level Queenslander is ideal for an executive couple or family. Once you enter the front gate past the refreshingly manicured yard, inside you will find wonderful character features of high ceilings and timber floor boards only Queenslander homes can offer.
This large home includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan living area upstairs and rumpus downstairs, leafy and private back yard look out from the back deck with double remote garage underneath.
Upstairs consists of:
- Three bedrooms, master and 3rd room have air conditioning, however all rooms have fans and built in wardrobes.
- The main bathroom is spacious offering a separate bath tub and corner shower.
- Flowing through the hallway you will find the generously sized kitchen providing a 6 plate gas cook top, La Germania brand, dishwasher and island bench for storage and easy use.
- Off the kitchen is the living and dining area all open space with timber floor boards opening out to the back deck.
- The back deck is covered and looks out to the leafy private back yard.
- Downstairs offers second living rumpus area and 4th bedroom (both areas are air conditioned), an additional bathroom for privacy and family convenience.
- Internal separate laundry across from the bathroom downstairs with laundry shoot found in the upstairs linen cupboard.
- Covered access to the double garage between the house.
- Through the garage leads to the private backyard with established plants and a paved area for entertaining.
The location is excellent and on an elevated Paddington block. Close to Suncorp Stadium, Caxton Street, the Paddington Barracks, Paddington Central shopping centre and less than 3km to the CBD.