House for Sale
- About this property
Delightful Family Home Offering Lifestyle/LocationProperty ID 1917696This Modern low set family home is constructed of rendered brick and recently refurbished tiled roof, fully fenced, private, great undercover entertainer with pictorial views and elevated for those afternoon breezes.
Featuring contemporary dcor and comprising 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious open plan formal living/dining and family living areas. The fully renovated new Modern kitchen having Composite bench tops overhead and under bench cupboards/drawers with quality appliances.
The family living area extending out to the undercover Alfresco entertainer, offers privacy and great outdoor living space all year round. The property is of low maintenance and has an Auto DLUG with internal storage space.
Move in relax and Enjoy
The property Features and attributes:
• Easy maintenance front gardens
• Lawned with mixture of Stencil crete, pebble crete driveway and frontage
• Entrance tiled with timber window blinds, boxed feature setting
• Master Bedroom Featuring
• Vertical blinds
• Ceiling fan light
• Seamless glass shower
• Large 600 x 600 floor/wall tiles
• Toilet and towel rails
• Lots of storage/linen cupboard space
• Huge formal lounge dining with bay window
• Abundance of down lights and power points throughout the home
• Recess wall and quality carpet
• Bedroom 2, Double robes and Ceiling fan light
• Bedroom 3, Double robes and Ceiling fan light
• Bedroom 4, Double robes and Ceiling fan light
• Main Bathroom features
• Bath and Shower
• Separate toilet
• Laundry/broom cupboard-overhead cupboards
• Huge fully renovated modern kitchen
• Composite bench tops with breakfast bar
• Double sink
• Bosch dishwasher
• Overhead wine rack
• Lots of bench space
• Large corner pantry
• Ceramic cooking top
• Range hood
• Stainless Oven
• Tiled splash backs
• Large fridge recess
• Down Lights throughout
• Spacious family living area fully tiled and with Tv point
Huge undercover canopy with stencil crete flooring for entertaining
Boulder retention and palm trees
Panoramic tree line views
Easy maintenance gardens
• Split System Air-conditioning
• Security screens
• Gas bottles
• Fully Fenced
• Auto Double lock up garage with internal storage
Set in a much sought-after location in Pacific Pines and quiet, peaceful area with nearby parks, bikeways, terrific local facilities shops, medical centre, tavern, excellent schools, buses, a short drive to Westfield shopping town and Helensvale train station, easy access to the M1 pacific motorway for Brisbane North approx. 50 Minutes and Coolangatta and Gold Coast airport South approx. 35 Minutes.
There is Harbour Town shopping just 10 minutes' drive and Labrador, Surfers Paradise/Northern beaches 15 - 20 minutes. The Gold Coast G light rail operates from nearby Helensvale to Broadbeach.
Easy access to the hinterland and mountains, this is great family living in the Pacific Pines precinct of the Northern Gold Coast.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective vendors, purchasers & tenants should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.